Lots of first times!
I just left Singapore and I am now in the outback of Australia in Northern Territory, near Darwin! I enjoyed lots of new things in my first week, Going to give you a short list of first time things:
- First time travelling without an end date!
- First time in South East Asia.
- First time I met a whole country obsessed with food. Almost like Holland is with the weather. And yes they have every right to be, they have delicious food from all over Asia.
- First time I saw a country that doesn’t have a lot of trash cans in public space and still is very, very neat! Not one thing on the ground! Talking about Singapore of course!
- First time I interviewed people working for a psychiatric organization in a foreign country for a blog.
- First time I was at an international airport with no public transport connecting it with the city. You have to walk 20 minutes to the nearest stop!!!!!!! Luckily a cabdriver gave me a lift.
- First time I am wwoofing!
- First time I am helping at a rural pottery fair!
- First time I am going to sit out a cyclone in Australian. Only category 1, but still.
Oh and I forgot, I enjoyed Singapore from the back of a motorcycle. Also a first. So as you can see I am enjoying myself with lots of first timers.
Share this post
Guest interview: ‘Het verhaal van Guiselaine: Dromen zijn er om te doen’ met Apgen. Share this post Share on facebook Share on google Share on twitter
Guest interview with me on PsychoseNet about mental health, life as digital nomad and recovery. Share this post Share on facebook Share on google Share
Six lock down habbites In this article in Dutch and English my tweet was used. Six download habbits die we ooit zullen missen uit het
Digital Nomad course in Dutch with the vrije meid After building the app Reality keeper. We tried to get it into the market, but